What a wonderful year!

I write this as my last post for the 2014 school year, and what a busy and eventful year it has been.  A year of many highlights, the biggest being the children and the wonderful learning that has occurred in our Middle Learning Community.

In just this term alone we have had incursions from an Aboriginal storyteller and the Toolbox Drama Group. We have celebrated Japanese Day, Mass with the Juniors, meditation with Mr Greely, Buddy Art work, transition activities promoting telling stories and the Country and Western Fair.

Last night we celebrated Christmas Carols and the Grade 6 Graduation Ceremony. This morning it was  the End of School Mass and the Passing On ceremonies as the year 5’s accepted the role as leaders for next year. The children were once again outstanding during these celebrations.

I will take away many  wonderful memories with me as  I leave St. Brigid’s to pursue other opportunities.

Thankyou to everyone for their support and I wish the children and families of St. Brigid’s a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Yours Faithfully

Jodie Fotopoulos